SATIN is committed to protecting personal data and handling it with the utmost care in order to safeguard the privacy of those concerned. In this privacy statement you can read more about our guidelines for handling personal data, about questions and services you may request from us and also further information regarding privacy and data protection at SATIN.
***IMPORTANT*** SATIN will NOT store any personal data, nor will SATIN and any of its employees or affiliates ask for your personal data either publicly or privately. As firm believers and supporters of decentralized means of payment, we will never ask for your personal data.
The only information SATIN might collect is the wallet address of a certain buyer or a link to a community member’s social media during the free giveaway SATIN airdrop campaigns, in order to reward that respective member for his efforts in helping the community, but even so, that data is immediately erased after reward allowance.
By exception, SATIN reserves its right to store, publish and hand over to the authorities, personal information about entities, individuals, community members or website visitors who:
- act in a harmful way to SATIN, its website, any of SATIN’s members or affiliates and any of SATIN community members, including threatening, verbally or physically, refers in an aggressive way or judges/discriminates based on age, gender, religion, sexual orientation, etc.
- attempt to hack/spam/phish/DDoS attack/flood/backdoor or breach our smart contract, website and other software or hardware components in any way,
- encourage or any other conduct which might lead to restricting the enjoyment of this Website’s experience or SATIN infrastructure thereof,
- promote illegal activities or unethical/immoral activities such as botting, swarming, scraping, stealing or any other malevolent act against SATIN’s website, its infrastructure and it’s social media accounts.
You will not:
- Involve stalking, attempting to exploit or harm any individual (including minors) in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content or otherwise or ask for personal information as prohibited under applicable laws, regulations, or code. Involve, provide, or contribute any false, inaccurate, or misleading information. Impersonate or attempt to impersonate Satin, a Satin employee, team member or advisor, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses, or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- Transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertisements or promotions without our prior written consent, sales, or encourage any other commercial activities, including, without limitation, any “spam”, “junk mail”, “chain letter”, contests, sweepstakes and other sales promotions, barter, or advertising or any other similar solicitation.
- Encourage any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm Satin or users of the Website or expose them to liability.
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience, or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, or alarm any other person.
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote, or assist any unlawful act.
- Give the impression that they originate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
Information we collect
SATIN will NEVER ask for your personal information, however by visiting our website/submitting contact forms or even e-mailing us, the website or webmail server will automatically retain some of your personal data such as operating system, ip address, etc.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our webste
- Improve, personalize, and expand our webste
- Understand and analyze how you use our webste
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Find and prevent fraud.
SATIN follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, SATIN uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
Note that SATIN has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites. What Are Cookies?
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
Even though SATIN does not collect any personal data, if you should feel a data leak/breach has happened in connection to your personal data involving SATIN, please contact us.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
SATIN does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.